Aloo Paneer Pops
A mixture of paneer, potatoes and raisins, rolled up in corn flakes and deep fried. Here we provides a simple and easy Aloo Paneer Pops recipe.
|Potatoes, boiled and mashed
|ANANDA PANEER, grated
|Oil + to deep fry
|Green chillies, chopped
|Fresh coriander leaves, chopped
|Garam masala powder
|Refined flour (maida)
|Black peppercorns powdered
|Corn flakes, crushed
- Soak raisins in warm water for some time before use. Drain well.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and sauté chopped onion till translucent.
- Remove. Mix together paneer, potatoes, red chillies, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, salt and raisins.
- Make cylindrical shaped croquettes one inch thick and two inches long.
- Make a thin batter of refined flour, salt, pepper powder and water. Dip the croquettes in this batter and roll in crushed cornflakes.
- Keep the croquettes in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep-fry the croquettes till golden brown and drain on absorbent paper. Serve hot with green coriander chutney.
Fry one piece in the beginning to check the binding of the mix and whether the oil is sufficiently hot.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Tell us about the brand journey of dairy segment. Also, what is your take on the current dairy segment in India?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy produ
Ananda, a leading dairy and
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.