Apple and Almond Halwa
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste. Here Ananda Dairy provides a easy apple and almond halwa recipe.
||10 -15 minutes
||40 - 50 minutes
|PURE ANANDA GHEE
||2 inch stick
|GAUDHAN MILK POWDER
- Blanch almonds and blend to make a paste Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add grated apples and sugar and cook stirring till the texture begins to change.
- It is important to add sugar along with the apples so that the apples do not get completely mashed.
- Add cinnamon sticks and whole green cardamoms and stir.
- Add almond paste and stir cook on high heat for two to three minutes
- Lower the heat and add milk powder. (You can also add half a cup of DAIRY INDIA KHOYA in place of milk powder.)
- Stir and cook on low heat till you get halwa consistency. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Ananda chairman, Shri Radhey Shyam Dixit share tips on purity of packaged milk.
At the recent Sectoral Session on Agriculture and Food Procession Sector in Uttrakhand our Chairman, Mr. Radhey Shyam Dixit, talked about the lates
Ananda Dairy Ltd. one of the leading dairy brands in India is thrilled to announce that its range of fresh paneer is now available in Ludhiana. Kee
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.