Apple and Almond Halwa
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste. Here Ananda Dairy provides a easy apple and almond halwa recipe.
||10 -15 minutes
||40 - 50 minutes
|PURE ANANDA GHEE
||2 inch stick
|GAUDHAN MILK POWDER
- Blanch almonds and blend to make a paste Heat ghee in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add grated apples and sugar and cook stirring till the texture begins to change.
- It is important to add sugar along with the apples so that the apples do not get completely mashed.
- Add cinnamon sticks and whole green cardamoms and stir.
- Add almond paste and stir cook on high heat for two to three minutes
- Lower the heat and add milk powder. (You can also add half a cup of DAIRY INDIA KHOYA in place of milk powder.)
- Stir and cook on low heat till you get halwa consistency. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Ananda Dairy has added a new feather in its cap. It has opened 200 stores in Delhi/NCR on Saturday, 2nd June
14 May 2018: Sanskar Farmhouse, Ananda Dairy has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with State Bank of India, New Delhi f
Ananda milk and milk products are known for their purity, quality and nutritional val
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.