Badam Pista Phirni
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled. Here you get a easy badam pista phirni recipe.
|Almonds, blanched and peeled Ground
|Green cardamom powder
- Blanch almonds in two cups of hot water for five minutes.
- Drain, peel and grind to a paste using half a cup of milk and keep it aside.
- Boil remaining milk, add sugar and stir till sugar dissolves.
- Remove a tablespoon of hot milk and add saffron to it, mix well and transfer it to boiling milk.
- Add almond paste and rice flour and mix well Cook, stirring continuously in order to avoid lumps, till the mixture reaches custard like consistency.
- Add cardamom powder and remove from heat. Cool the firni and divide it into four individual glass bowls.
- Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers and arrange silver varq on top. Serve chilled.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Ananda Masala Chaach is uplifting especially during the hot summer days.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.