Basic Vanilla Ice Cream
A very famous and tasty vanilla ice cream. Here Ananda provides a simple and easy Basic Vanilla Ice Cream recipe.
|Corn flour/ corn starch
||2 1/2 cups
- Mix corn flour in quarter cup of milk. Boil the remaining milk in a non-stick pan.
- Add sugar and the corn flour mixture and simmer for four to five minutes.
- Set aside to cool. Add fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix well. Pour it in a shallow container.
- Cover and freeze till almost set. Divide the mixture into two portions and blend each portion separately in a blender till smooth.
- Transfer each of the two portions into the shallow container. Cover and freeze till firm. Scoop and serve.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
At the recent Sectoral Session on Agriculture and Food Procession Sector in Uttrakhand our Chairman, Mr. Radhey Shyam Dixit, talked about the lates
Ananda Dairy Ltd. one of the leading dairy brands in India is thrilled to announce that its range of fresh paneer is now available in Ludhiana. Kee
30th August, Taj Vivanta: Ananda Dairy participated in the annual conference of Emerging brands of 2018. That featured the some of
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.