Basic Vanilla Ice Cream
A very famous and tasty vanilla ice cream. Here Ananda provides a simple and easy Basic Vanilla Ice Cream recipe.
|Corn flour/ corn starch
||2 1/2 cups
- Mix corn flour in quarter cup of milk. Boil the remaining milk in a non-stick pan.
- Add sugar and the corn flour mixture and simmer for four to five minutes.
- Set aside to cool. Add fresh cream and vanilla essence and mix well. Pour it in a shallow container.
- Cover and freeze till almost set. Divide the mixture into two portions and blend each portion separately in a blender till smooth.
- Transfer each of the two portions into the shallow container. Cover and freeze till firm. Scoop and serve.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy produ
Ananda, a leading dairy and
Ananda dairy, a leading brand of dairy and dairy products supplier has inaugurated four company-owned outlets in Lucknow
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.