Buttermilk Fried Onions
Thin onion rings in buttermilk batter, deep fried till golden brown. Here you can get simple and easy Buttermilk Fried Onions recipe.
||4 to 6
|Plain flour (Maida)
|Freshly ground black pepper powder
- Peel and cut the onions into rings. Keep aside.
- Make a batter of pouring consistency with the flour, buttermilk, black pepper powder, soda bi-carb and salt.
- Dip the onion rings in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
- To make the onion rings crisper, add 1/2 teaspoon of corn flour to the batter.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
The Delhi City Icon Awards, presented by Radio City FM, were held on Aug 4th, 2018, which recognized key retailers/brands across various categories
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.