Buttermilk Fried Onions
Thin onion rings in buttermilk batter, deep fried till golden brown. Here you can get simple and easy Buttermilk Fried Onions recipe.
||4 to 6
|Plain flour (Maida)
|Freshly ground black pepper powder
- Peel and cut the onions into rings. Keep aside.
- Make a batter of pouring consistency with the flour, buttermilk, black pepper powder, soda bi-carb and salt.
- Dip the onion rings in the batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
- To make the onion rings crisper, add 1/2 teaspoon of corn flour to the batter.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Ananda dairy, a leading brand of dairy and dairy products supplier has inaugurated four company-owned outlets in Lucknow
Ananda Dairy has added a new feather in its cap. It has opened 200 stores in Delhi/NCR on Saturday, 2nd June
14 May 2018: Sanskar Farmhouse, Ananda Dairy has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with State Bank of India, New Delhi f
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.