Cheese , Tomato and Capsicum Sandwich
Cheese and capsicum together tastes good along with the hint of green chilli. Here we provides a simple and easy Cheese, Tomato and Capsicum Sandwich recipe.
|Bread (white or brown bread)
|Large sized capsicum, chopped
|Large size Tomato cut into rings
|Green chillies, finely chopped (small)
|ANANDA PANEER Slices
|Salt a pinch and grated cheese
- Remove the sides of bread with cutter.
- On one side of 2 slices spread the butter evenly.
- On one side of other 2 slices, spread green chutney evenly and all slices keep aside
- Mix grated cheese , chopped capsicum, chopped green chilli and salt.
- Divide the mix in equal two portions. Put and spread the cheese-capsicum mix on both the buttered slices. Put Paneer Slices & Tomato Rings .
- Put the slice with chutney on top of that and press it lightly.
- Divide the sandwich diagonally in two halves and serve.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Tell us about the brand journey of dairy segment. Also, what is your take on the current dairy segment in India?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy produ
Ananda, a leading dairy and
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.