Macaroni in cheesy white sauce is one of the best Starters. Here Ananda provides a simple and easy Cheesy Macaroni recipe.
|Processed cheese, grated
|Refined flour (maida)
|White pepper powder
|Fresh parsley, chopped
- Boil macaroni in sufficient water till al dente. Drain and refresh under running water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add maida and sauté lightly, taking care that it does not change colour.
- Add milk, gradually, stirring continuously so that there are no lumps formed.
- Add grated cheese and keep stirring.
- After adding cheese the sauce will thicken further, so add more milk to adjust the consistency. Add salt, white pepper powder and mix. Heat some butter in another pan. Add macaroni. Toss.
- Strain the sauce into this pan and mix gently. Add some more cheese.
- At this stage if you want to bake you can do so till the cheese at the top becomes a light golden.
- Or serve it just like that. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
The Delhi City Icon Awards, presented by Radio City FM, were held on Aug 4th, 2018, which recognized key retailers/brands across various categories
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.