One of Punjab’s traditional mithai, dhoda’s richness is symbolic of the verdant land of milk and honey. Here you get a simple and easy Dhoda recipe.
||30 - 40 minutes
||10 - 15 minutes
|Mixed nuts, chopped
- Bring the milk to a boil in a large non-stick kadai on high heat.
- Add the alum and sugar, and continue to cook, stirring continuously, for about one and a half hours, or till the milk becomes grainy and begins to thicken.
- Add the glucose and stir well. Add the ghee and cook for a few minutes longer, stirring continuously, till the mixture begins to leave the sides of the kadai.
- Sprinkle four tablespoons of water and stir. Cook, stirring continuously, till the mixture turns brown.
- Transfer onto a ten by eight-inch greased tray and tap the tray on the tabletop to spread it evenly. Sprinkle the nuts and leave to set for four to five hours before cutting into squares.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Ananda chairman, Shri Radhey Shyam Dixit share tips on purity of packaged milk.
At the recent Sectoral Session on Agriculture and Food Procession Sector in Uttrakhand our Chairman, Mr. Radhey Shyam Dixit, talked about the lates
Ananda Dairy Ltd. one of the leading dairy brands in India is thrilled to announce that its range of fresh paneer is now available in Ludhiana. Kee
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.