Parwal Ki Mithai
A unique mithai of parwal with stuffing of khoya in it. Here you get a simple and easy Parwal Ki Mithai recipe.
||10 - 15 minutes
|Parwals,peeled, slit and seeded
|ANANDA MAWA (KHOYA)
|Green cardamom powder
|ANANDA MILK POWDER
||a few strands
- To make the stuffing roast the khoya on medium heat till it becomes soft.
- Add half cup sugar and continue to roast. In another pan boil the remaining sugar with one cup water to make thin sugar syrup.
- Add green cardamom powder to the khoya and mix.
- Take it off the heat and add almonds and pistachios and mix. Add milk powder and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture onto a plate and cool.
- Heat water in a deep pan, add a pinch of soda bicarbonate and the parwals and boil for two to three minutes.
- Drain and put them in the sugar syrup and cook till they soften.
- Drain and cool. Stuff them with the khoya mixture.
- Sprinkle a few saffron strands over each parwal and decorate with silver warq. Serve cold.
Ananda Toned Milk is the right way to stay fit and manage a balanced life without taking out milk from your diet.
Ananda toned dahi is the best toned dahi available in the market for the calorie conscious people.
Almond MILK is a beverage made from ground almonds
A halwa with a difference - apples and almonds give it an extra special taste.
Milk based dessert enriched with nuts and served chilled.
Ananda chairman, Shri Radhey Shyam Dixit share tips on purity of packaged milk.
At the recent Sectoral Session on Agriculture and Food Procession Sector in Uttrakhand our Chairman, Mr. Radhey Shyam Dixit, talked about the lates
Ananda Dairy Ltd. one of the leading dairy brands in India is thrilled to announce that its range of fresh paneer is now available in Ludhiana. Kee
© Copyright owned by Ananda Dairy Ltd.