This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care helpline:
1-800-102-8397 (Toll Free)
"We", "Us", "Our",”Platform" shall mean Ananda ("Company"),.
"Terms", "Terms and conditions", "Policy", "T&C" shall mean the entire Agreement and all parallel policies that you agree to in mutual agreement by using our Website.
"You", "Your", "User" refers to the user of the Website. "User" is anyone who is visiting, accessing, browsing or placing an order through the Website and also includes Vendors who sell their products and services through the Website.
"Content" refers to any text, image, graphic, video, audio, or all forms of data which are made available on the Website.
(a) "Seller/Retailer/Vendor/Third Party" shall be any person or entity who is registered with the Company and shall list its Product(s) on the Website with the intention to sell the Product(s) through the website.
(b) "Buyer/Customer" shall be any person, natural or legal, who shall place the order on the website for the products listed on the Website after providing the necessary documents asked for on the Website.
ELIGIBILITY AND ACCESS
Users above the age of 18 and competent to contract as per the laws of the Union of India shall be entitled to use the Website and avail of the offers and services provided therein. To register, You must provide Your true and correct information as requested while registering. If you are a minor and wish to use the website, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and using the membership of the site.
The Company may further, in its discretion terminate or end the relationship with any User with or without furnishing reasons for the same.
Further, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by You. In the event You provide us with false and inaccurate details or the Company has reasonable reasons to believe You have done so, We hold the rights to permanently suspend your account.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND APP (ANDROID AND IOS)
You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
n. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s. harm minors in any way;
t. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w. impersonate another person;
x. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
z. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
ab. creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
BOOKINGS AND FINANCIAL TERMS
1. Platform allows you to place Order bookings for subscription or otherwise and we will, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein, enable the delivery of such Order to you. Ananda retain the right to accept or reject your subscription booking or Order bookings at its sole discretions and fulfillment is subject to availability of stocks. Ananda shall make good faith efforts to fulfill Orders but it is under no mandatory obligation to do so in case of reasons beyond control, more particularly detailed hereunder.
3. As a general rule, all Orders placed on the Platform are treated as confirmed.
4. However, upon your successful completion of booking an Order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the Order, the price to be paid. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be your sole responsibility to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the Order, due to availability or unavailability of products or change in the price of the Order as informed to us.
6. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of booking an Order; or (iii) credit or debit card o. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by platform is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Ananda is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
7. You agree to pay us for the total amount for the Order placed by you on the Platform.
8. The user shall also be liable to pay any additional charges and/or applicable taxes if any which may be applicable to each transaction.
10. All the products listed on the Platform will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged on the date of booking the Order. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis but some of the commodities and fresh food prices do change on a daily basis. In case the prices are higher or lower on the date of actual delivery additional charges will be collected or refunded or adjusted as the case may be from the wallet balance.
11. THE SELLER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY/GUARANTEE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD TO THE BUYERS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANANDA SINCE WE ARE MERELY PLATFORM PROVIDER
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR CUSTOMER
i. After making an online subscription or payment for a particular Order/ product, You as a customer can cancel your delivery for a particular day/Order anytime up to the cut-off time (i.e. 10.00 PM of the day preceding the date of actual delivery of product) by creating a vacation on the Platform or by getting in touch with our customer service centre. You can also end the Vacation before the cut off time when you want to recommence the delivery.
ii. In the event of an item on your Order being unavailable, we will contact you on the phone number provided to us at the time of placing the Order and inform you of such unavailability. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the subscription/Order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
iii. We reserve the sole right to cancel your Order in the following circumstances:
a. in the event of the designated address falls outside the delivery zone offered by us;
b. failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking;
c. failure to deliver your Order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
d. unavailability of all the items Ordered by you at the time of booking the Order; or
f. in case the delivery person is not allowed inside your compound, community or society or any other reason beyond control causing movement of the delivery person including but not limited to law and order situation.
i. You shall be entitled to a refund only if you pre-pay for your Order at the time of placing your Order on the Platform and only in the event of any of the following circumstances:
a. your Order packaging has been tampered or damaged or spilled at the time of delivery and you have not accepted the delivery;
b. us cancelling your Order due to (A) your delivery location following outside our designated delivery zones; (B) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking; or (C) failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the Order booking; or
c. you cancelling the Order at the time of confirmation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
ii. OUR DECISION ON REFUNDS ITS APPLICABILITY, ETC IN ALL CASES SHALL BE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING.
iii. All refunds will be credited to Your Ananda wallet. You can trigger a request in Your Ananda wallet to transfer the money from Your Supr Daily back to source. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in Your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
3. In case of payment at the time of delivery, you will not be required to pay for:
i. Orders where the packaging has been tampered or damaged or spilled by us;
ii. wrong Order being delivered;or
iii. to the extent of the value of the item/s, missing from your Order at the time of delivery.
4. You shall be entitled to return the product in following cases:
i. wrong Order being delivered
ii. Item substantially damaged or deteriorated in quality
5. You can return the product to our delivery partner at the time of receipt of product. Alternatively, you can return the product by contacting our Customer care for the same. IT IS HEREBY CLARIFIED THAT NO RETURNS SHALL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE PACKAGING OF PRODUCT IS OPENED OR PRODUCT IS CONSUMED EITHER IN PART OR OTHERWISE BY YOU.
By using this website, it is deemed that You have consented to receiving calls, autodialled and/or pre-recorded message, calls and e-mails from Us on the mobile/telephone number/e-mail ID provided by You while accessing the Website. This includes contacting you through information received from and through other parties. The use of this website is also your consent to receive SMS's from Us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include but not limited to providing timely information of the order confirmation, dispatch and delivery details.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers and Sellers with whom We have entered into a contract in furtherance of Our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
This website is the sole and exclusive property of Ananda or its licensors and vendors. We retain all right, title and interest (including all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property rights) in the website, the tools, applications, and other software being made available on the website.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS FOR SELLER/RETAILER/VENDOR/THIRD PARTY
No Refund Policy , with our Ananda ADM application we are managing our Distributors / Retailer , they are under certain agreement with ananda.and we are delivering the supplies to our distributor on a daily basis, in case of any short supply / no supply they will directly coordinate with GDFPL & DIPL for the resolution, payment gateway is not permitted to initiate any type of refund
No Cancellation Policy , with our Ananda ADM application we are managing our Distributors / Retailer , they are under certain agreement with ananda.and we are delivering the supplies to our distributor on a daily basis, in case of any short supply / no supply they will directly coordinate with GDFPL & DIPL for the resolution, payment gateway is not permitted to initiate any type of refund
1 You are bound not to Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is prohibited.
2 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or content therein, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any content therein, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is specifically banned. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such allegedly offensive content on the Website.
3 In places where this Website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
a) Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
b) Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
c) Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
d) Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
e) Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities.
f) Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
g) Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source; or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any manner, whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
h) Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
i) Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
k) Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
l) Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
n) &nbnbsp; Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
The Website is not an agent, employee or partner of the User.
Modification of the Terms of Service: These terms of service may be modified from time to time to deliver better services or to intimate users of the modified terms. It shall be the obligation of the User to acquaint himself or herself with the modified Terms of Service.
Waiver: A decision not to act against any User for any improper conduct does not prevent the Website from acting in any future case against the same or other Users.
Dispute Resolution: All disputes will attempt to be resolved amicably by mediation or negotiation, following which they shall be referred to binding arbitration. The Arbitration Board is to comprise three members. One is to be appointed by Us, one by you, the User and the third member is to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent between them. The award as the outcome of the arbitration is final and binding on the parties and there shall be no further remedy available to both parties. The arbitration proceedings will take place in the English Language and will be situated in Bangalore. If the dispute cannot be resolved by arbitration, it shall be referred to the courts in Bangalore.
Any grievances, issues, queries, complaints or information that you wish to communicate to us can be addressed to the details provided at the CONTACT US or TALK TO USE (support@Ananda.in), provided on our Website/App.
1. THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
2. DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
3. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / MANUFACTURERS/PRODUCERS/VENDORS’ SERVICES.
5. ALL SERVICES OFFERED AND SOLD ON WEBSITE ARE WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL OR ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON COMPANY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT. ANY WARRANTIES OR AFTER SALE SERVICES IF ANY OFFERED BY THE PARTNERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS ON ANY ORDER SHALL BE SERVICED DIRECTLY BY SUCH VENDOR/THIRDPARTY AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE OR HANDLE ANY COMPLAINTS RELATED.
6. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU AGREE TO RELIEVE US FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF INFORMATION FROM ANY THIRD PARTY, OR YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE, OR YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ANY FOOD, BEVERAGES OR OTHER GOODS CREATED BY OUR PARTNER(S).
7. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE GOODS AND SERVICES AND DELIVERY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER. IF WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE RELEVANT GOODS OR SERVICES AND DELIVERY. WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS TO YOU, HOWSOEVER ARISING.
8. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS, FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES TRANSMITTED TO YOU OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM VIA OUR WEBSITE.
9. WE SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN PERFORMING SERVICES OR DELIVERING GOODS WHERE SUCH FAILURE ARISES AS A RESULT OF ANY ACT OR OMISSION, WHICH IS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL SUCH AS ALL OVERWHELMING AND UNPREVENTABLE EVENTS CAUSED DIRECTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FORCES OF NATURE THAT CAN BE NEITHER ANTICIPATED, NOR CONTROLLED, NOR PREVENTED BY THE EXERCISE OF PRUDENCE, DILIGENCE, AND CARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WAR, RIOT, CIVIL COMMOTION; COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL ORDER, RULE, REGULATION OR DIRECTION AND ACTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
10.IF WE HAVE CONTRACTED TO PROVIDE IDENTICAL OR SIMILAR ORDER TO MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER AND ARE PREVENTED FROM FULLY MEETING OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU BY REASON OF AN EVENT OF FORCE MAJEURE, WE MAY DECIDE AT OUR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION WHICH ORDERS WE WILL FILL AND TO WHAT EXTENT.
11.THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY US ARE PROVIDED FOR PRIVATE DOMESTIC AND CONSUMER USE ONLY. ACCORDINGLY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT LOSS, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND/OR LOSS FROM CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM US.
12. WE HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT INTERNET FRAUD AND ENSURE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM YOU IS STORED AS SECURELY AND SAFELY AS POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, WE CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE IN THE EXTREMELY UNLIKELY EVENT OF A BREACH IN OUR SECURE COMPUTER SERVERS OR THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES.
13. IN THE EVENT COMPANY HAS A REASONABLE BELIEF THAT THERE EXISTS AN ABUSE OF VOUCHERS AND / OR DISCOUNT CODES OR IN SUSPECTED INSTANCES OF FRAUD, COMPANY MAY CAUSE THE CUSTOMER TO BE BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE FUTURE SERVICE. ADDITIONALLY, SHOULD THERE EXIST AN ABUSE OF VOUCHERS OR DISCOUNT CODES, COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK COMPENSATION FROM ANY AND ALL VIOLATORS.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Dhirendar Gautam
Gopaljee Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd.
Office: H 112 Sector 63 , Noida , UP -201301
Phone: + 01204768000
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 am- 6:30 pm)
उत्तराखंड में खेती और भोजन प्रसंस्करण पर हुयी क्षेत्रीय सभा में अनंदा के चेयरमैन, मि. र
आनंदा डेयरी लिमिटेड भारत में अग्रणी डेयरी ब्रांडों में से एक यह घोषणा करने से रोमांचित है कि ताजा पनीर की इसकी सीमा अब लुधियाना में उपलब्ध है। अपने